I have only been following Clam for about 3 months now, I have been trying to
dig around a little bit to learn more as what I have seen so far has been
impressive.

Most of my interest in in the Windows version, but I do have interest in other
platforms also.

I was curious if the Clam AV developers have a road map of where they are
wanting to go all the way to what constitutes 1.0.

We are at .87 right now what is planned for the next release or so? ... and
When?

Is there any specific Windows development in the near future?

I am not going to ask about a memory resident file access scanner.

I would like to see the over all scanning speed greatly improved though.
I have watched as ClamWin will just sit for a long time on some files.  The
slow speed of an over all system scan even if one does not scan inside of
archives seems like an area in need of great improvements.

Based on reading I know that virus removal is not a top priority, but I
remember seeing some comments about some removal features might be added at
some point.  I could see macro removal from Word/Excel files as a
great benefit.  I know some people that just remove all macros if there is any
indication of a problem.  Any chance for that in the near future?

Just curious and wanted to see where the over all direction and Windows
specific version were going.

thanks for the information

Alan