On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 07:11, Blair Campbell wrote:
> Here I have a patch for the clamav CVS that allows compiliation of
> libclamav and clamscan on DJGPP.  Note that in addition to the patch,
> the ./configure script needs to also #define lstat stat and #define
> d_ino d_namlen for DJGPP.

> mbox.c:
>  #if    C_SOLARIS && __GNUC__
>  #undef WITH_CURL
> +#elif defined(__DJGPP__)
> +#undef  WITH_CURL
>  #endif

Not needed - just specify --without-curl to configure. The Solaris way
is specific to that platform and is not a generic pointer for other
systems, which is they way you seem to have treated it.

Mind you, if
curl isn't supported on DJGPP, how come configure doesn't notice that.
You would be better to supply a patch to that, since putting operating
system specific mods to code isn't likely to be looked on favourably
unless it is absolutely necessary and no other workaround works. The
configure program is the place for OS specific code.

-Nigel