[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I attended a conference where I heard about the Zero-Hour protection
by Commtouch and a Hungarian AV-vendor has licenced their solution.

Basically Commtouch has many sensors (probably email addresses) in the Internet. If the sensors are picking up a lot of similar emails it is obvious that they are virus/worm/spam/... This technique does not need
any signature since it counts the similar messages so it can give you
protection before any signature could be made.

This is unlikely. Viruses tend to spread to mail addresses
stored inside peoples address books and not to honeypot
mail addresses.

Cami