hi to everybody
and sorry by my english

well this is my problem

i had a port of the libclamav for windows
i make this port myself using the realease 0.87

and to last week i was using the virus DB fine

but two days ago i have downloaded the new updated db man.cvd and
daily.cvdfor the site
and i replace the old db that was in my files

well the situation is that THE NEW DB NOT WORK

i mean i have more than 128 malisiuos files and my port with the new db dont
work , what is the differente from the old db (two weeks ago) to the new one
(to days ago)????
why now dont recognize no one , and las week it was working very well

i opened my project to do some changes and modifications
it have a shell integration and a permanent monitor (almost realtime i mean
like others (service installed))

and i founded that dont recognize NOTHING i thinked

SHIT what happen now ???? where i broke the code now????
i spend more than 2 hours searching where was the problem
and there is no problem

and then i think maybe is the db that changed by the new release (0.90)

and i replace the new with my old
and work fine

and these is my question

is a new format ?????