Andy Fiddaman wrote:
Does anyone know the status of the new support for .cld files in the SVN
code?

I've been playing with the latest SVN code on a development box and I'm
having problems with the new .cld container files. Everything's fine until
an incremental update occurs then a .cld file appears and clamd exits due
to a corrupt database.

If this new code isn't finished yet I'll leave it for now, but if it's
supposed to be working then I'll work out what's going wrong and open a
bug.

The work around is to remove /usr/local/share/clamav/daily*,
rerun freshclam, and restart clamd. Please open a bug report and mark it
as CVS only (there's no SVN flag), even though it's known about, by opening
a bug you'll keep a place holder there for progress.

Thanks,

Andy

Happy New Year!

-Nigel