On 2008-11-17 20:46, Renato Botelho wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Török Edwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On 2008-11-17 20:02, Renato Botelho wrote:
>>
>>> It built removing libtool dependency, thanks!!!
>>>

>> Ok.

>>> I didn't check this part yet, but arguments has changed to:
>>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/prs/clamav-devel> make -V CONFIGURE_ARGS
>>> --libdir=/usr/local/lib  --with-dbdir=/var/db/clamav  --with-zlib=/usr
>>>  --disable-zlib-vcheck  --disable-clamuko  --disable-clamav
>>> --enable-bigstack  --enable-readdir_r  --disable-dependency-tracking
>>> --enable-gethostbyname_r  --enable-experimental --with-iconv
>>> --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
>>>

>> Please remove --disable-zlib-vcheck, FreeBSD should have a recent enough
>> zlib by now (>=1.2.2).
>> That should remove that configure warning as well.
>>

> After trying one by one, i found removing this it stops warning :)
>

>> You may want to add 'check' to the dependencies,
>> and have 'make check' being run during a build to see if everything is ok.
>>

> When? After configure?
>
> Thanks for all the help

Yes, after configure, and after you've run make:
./configure
make
make check
make install

That is the usual order, you can pass --enable-check to configure to
make sure it picks up 'libcheck' (by default it disables parts that
depend on it if it can't find it).
Maybe something not for the users, but for you, when you build the package.

Best regards,
--Edwin