On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:40:17 +0800
Tony Zhai <tonyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually,I want to test everyone. We have tested
> Heuristics.Encrypted.RAR, what about others?

Phishing: send an HTML email where the href
points to some site, and the contents of the link points to ebay (or
another one listed in daily.pdb).
Safebrowsing: enable it, and send a
link that you know is in the safebrowsing DB (for example because
firefox reports it as an attack/phishing site).
StructuredData: enable it, and send some SSN/credit card info in an
email
For the exploits you might find some PoCs on full-disclosure.
For the Heuristics.W32.* malware you'll just have to rely on your own
collection.

Best regards,
--Edwin