Hello All,

 I debug clamscan programs by insert a input test to it. I have question on
function for check match string between virus and signature on database.
What a function for checking a virus and signature on database?
My view, It's should as function below in file name matcher-ac.c.

 int cli_ac_chklsig(const char *expr, const char *end, uint32_t *lsigcnt,
unsigned int *cnt, uint64_t *ids, unsigned int parse_o     nly)

In last email in mail-list suggested  we should start with  cli_parse_add()
function in readdb.c file for debuging with AC algorithms,but It's step for
AC algorithms in order to check start string with signature base( stage 1
check with prefix of string but not stage 2 for checking all string match
with signature base),right?

Best Regards,
Chatsiri Ratana
--