On 31/01/2012 19:34, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:51:19 +0530 infant deepak<deeeps....@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am pursuing masters degree. I am doing my project in enhancing clamav
application . can anyone state me, list of enhancement that can be added in
clamav . I will be grateful to you if you can help me as early as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

If you need start up project with clamav, You should download code and setting up projects in Visual Studio ( M$) or GCC ( Linux ). Debug mode of the VSC++ available for newbie user because you can use the mouse set break points in line of codes and It's can see stack trace of call function when you debug clamav programs. GDB debug tool runs on Linux suitable of some experience of developing project in Linux based. I attach link of setting project of clamav in Linux. Please see at link [http://www.agents.chatsiri.com/conculsion-on-init-step-of-clamav]. It's hope can help you :D

Chatsiri Rattana
You can find some ideas here:

http://wiki.clamav.net/bin/view/Main/GoogleSummerOfCode2011