On 14/02/2012 12:08, Matt Watchinski wrote:
It works a bit in reverse of the below.

1. Mentor organization in this case the ClamAV team submits an
application to Google to participate in the GSoC.
2. If that is accepted then students can submit proposals for acceptance.

We'll be submitting an application to Google for GSoC in 2012.

If you already have a proposal though, please send it to clamav-devel
and we'll review it.

Cheers,
-matt
Hello Matt,

Thanks you for suggestion. I will submit pre-proposal to clamav-devel in 30/02/2011 [1] or as soon as possible. Clamav GSoC 2011 be probable concept that can be applied in years 2012. It would be start point of great idea in clamav GSoC 2012. Do you have any idea?

Best Regards,
-Chatsiri Rattana

[1]  http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012>