Hi, my group currently uses clamav in our rails apps. We are trying to find
ways to speed up testing on TravisCI. One of our issues is that freshclam needs
to run prior to our testing. This seems to add a lot of buidl/testing time.

Is there a test or stub main.cvd (and daily.cvd?) that we can use or create for
our needs (to reduce download times of the current cvd files)? We don’t need to
test for specific viruses, just test that the clamav call is working.

Does anyone have suggestions or stub files we can have?

Thanks,

-jeff