I'm not a lawyer. Nor do I play one on TV.   But I am the community manager,
and I have a lawyer that I ask my questions to, so if I really need to go to
him.

That being said.

There are a ton of commercial applications that use Clam.  You'd frankly be
surprised.  I still am.  It depends on how you link to clamav.  You can use
clamav and parse results, things like that.

Where it gets tricky is if you modify code or do internal links to the code.
But you can ship clamav packaged with something else, if you do it right.  That
is possible, yes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2016, at 1:44 PM, Nibin V M