Hi,

I posted a rebased version of my patch to add parallel scanning to
clamscan here:

  https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-devel/pull/78

As I haven't received any feedback on the first version I posted last
year, could somebody please have a look and comment this time? Even a
"clamscan is a test tool and we do not care about its performance" would
suffice, but I would of course love to see the patch merged. The
motivation for writing it was that we use clamscan in our build
environment. It's simpler to use than setting up a one-shot clamd &
clamdscan, except for the lack of "multiscan" in clamscan.

Thanks,
Michal

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml