OK, so tracking this one down took longer than I like to admit!

The issue seems to have crept in with commits 3e42216cc and 28afc94c3 back in
April/May 2017.

Attached are patches for devel/HEAD as well as the stable 0.101.2

Tests show that the issue is fixed and doesn't appear to introduce any false
negatives.....however, it does produce a duplicate output line - one listed the
infection found, and the second line (honouring the FP file) saying "OK".  The
"infected files" count is correct - see output below.

Does anyone know how to fix that duplicate output?

Cheers
Mark

virus-2009-04-13-id0007662101.zip: Osx.Worm.Leap-2 FOUND
virus-2009-04-13-id0007662101.zip: OK