Hi all,

It looks like the additional image file type support in 0.103.1 has introduced
an issue with a particular signature which has been in the database since 2018

        Img.Exploit.CVE_2018_4904-6449838-0

It's flagging up thousands of known-good files. As far as I can tell, they're
all TIFF files.

I've added that signature to an ign2 file for now, but I'm wondering if there's
something else that's maybe amiss somewhere either with the signature or the
0.103.1 update?

Best regards,
Mark