Hi Andrew,

Thanks for letting me know it's been dropped now. I was creating the ign2 file
almost identically, except for using double >> instead of single as I already
have dozens of lines in there.

I see you have it without the .{} suffix. I tried both with it and without and
it wasn't working, ie
        echo "BC.Img.Exploit.CVE_2018_4891-6453673-2" >> ignored.ign2
        echo "BC.Img.Exploit.CVE_2018_4891-6453673-2.{}" >> ignored.ign2

Are you saying the .{} is no longer required to ignore bytecode signatures?

Thanks again
Mark