Hi there,

On Wed, 9 Nov 2022, Moosa Aslam wrote:

  I want to unsub from the mailing list of clamav please remove my email

Mailing lists are usually "self-service".  You usually subscribe by
visiting a Web page somewhere or by sending a mail message to a list
management bot.  You usually unsubscribe the same way.

In the headers of every message which it sends, practically every
mailing list will include links to tell you how to post, to subscribe,
to unsubscribe, to get help, and to find the mailing list's archives.

The ClamAV mailing lists follow these conventions.

Please look in the headers of any mail from this mailing list.

--

73,
Ged.