Hi,
I'm just testing amavis-new with Postfix clamav ond no filter for spam.
Everything is working fine for virus-scanning, bounce for infected viruses
a.s.o.

But I've 1 problem and don't know where I need to search for solving.

I have 1 multidrop-box for a domain and someone is rewriting the recipient
of the mail, i.e.

OLD:
say we've a domain foo.bar and a box multi on myhost.com. Mail for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ist delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED], catched from something
(like fetchmail) and delivered to the client-mail-system to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- -o.k.

NOW (with amavisd-new, ClamAV):
Mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] is delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (o.k.), but after
fetchmail it's delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on the
client-mail-system (not o.k. bounced).

Have anyone an idea where I need to search : ... postfix, amavis-new,... ?

TNX!

regards

Juergen Frost