--On Monday, May 19, 2003 1:12 PM +0200 Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is rumoured to have written:

I've just recieved a copy of Win32.Palyh.A.Worm which is not detected by
clamscan (nor by f-prot so I had to copy it onto a Windows computer to
find out it's name - yuck).

This file is now identified as W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED] by f-prot. I have another file that is identified by f-prot as being the same, but is not detected by clamav. I have put a copy up at
<http://rob.flemish.org/mbox.Sobig.B>

-- "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway." -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum - Computer Networks