Krištof Petr wrote:

Hello Lionel and all.

[...]

- We don't have clamav-milter (we use amavis and postfix).

Can we create common package, what will work with all MTA?

I think it is possible. I won't test the milter interface (don't want to take the time to maintain a sendmail config around), but as long as you do, this is fine.

I dont know postfix. How many tuning of clamav need to work with it? Im preffer one universal package.

Not much tuning is needed in our config, amavis is the glue we need : postfix forwards the mail to amavis which performs tests that are simple to set up. This is mostly an amavis configuration thing in fact.

We can try to do it together.

Fine. I'll send the current src.rpm to you to have a look. If you find something you don't like, bug me :-)
In the mean-time I'll try to integrate the patches you included in your RPM as cleanly as I can.

LB.

--
Lionel Bouton - inet6
  o              Siege social: 51, rue de Verdun - 92158 Suresnes