> Tomasz Kojm asked for "core" file :-) .

I assume the list does not want a 12MB core dump file so I will forward
it directly to Tomasz.

It took me some time to figure out where the file was stored.  It ended
up in the root of chroot jail not the clamd working directory.

> PS. Please, respond _under_ the original (previous)
> message(s), not above them. This is basics of Netiquette.

Not sure I follow this.  How does one reference comments by others if I
reply to the original message?

> Also, remove unneeded fragments of previous message(s),
> especially these awful "commercials" by SF. It's really ugly,
> space-wasting and hard-answerable to have all that junk
> nested a couple of times. Thank you.

Sorry about the junk, just lazy in my haste.

L. A. Duerksen
Technical Manager
Futureware Distributing, Inc
OpenBSD 3.3