Hey Flinn,

No problem! I'm just the co-maintainer ;)
Sometimes other things just have a higher priority.

Wouter

Flinn Mueller wrote:

ClamAntiVirus
*Update (09/09/2003)
*I've updated the devel port to 20030909. Many thanks for everyone who sent feedback. I got lots of input about milter and ripmime, but in the end went with a milter flavor. If I get the time to screw around with ripmime, I might make that available as a flavor.

Note: I do not use milter, and have not tested it. Any input is welcome.

Sorry for snoozing the past month. Thanks to Wouter for picking up my slack ;)

*Ports
*clamav-devel http://activeintra.net/openbsd/ports/security/clamav-devel.tgz

*Binary Packages for 3.3 i386 (a.out)
*clamav-devel (20030909) http://activeintra.net/openbsd/ports/packages/i386/security/clamav-devel-20030909.tgz