I still get segmentation faults when the virii db is updated

Flinn Mueller wrote:

Update (09/27/2003)
Updated to work with 20030926. I actually added clamav-milter support to the milter flavor ;)
Fixed the docs install notice
Also added the ability to change the clamav user/group in one place instead of hardcoding: _clamd

I do not use sendmail so I do not test milter, it is provided for your for your convenience. Please let me know if it works correctly or not

*Note: In order for clamav-milter to build correctly libmilter must be installed (not in OpenBSD's default configuration) along with the proper headers
#cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/libmilter
#make; make install
#mkdir /usr/include/libmilter
#cp /usr/src/gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/include/libmilter/*.h /usr/include/libmilter

 Porthome:
http://www.activeintra.net/projects/clamav/