Odhiambo Washington wrote:
Okay, I know this is not good at all, that I run the CVS version of clamav
on a production box. It's suicide. I've run the daily snapshots for some
time without disappointment when it comes to supervising the service with
daemontools. However, something in CVS seems to completely defy daemontools!
For two days now, this has happened, but unfortunately I have not captured
any data. Not core dump at all.

for the record: we are seeing the same here - the latest snapshots sometimes just hang(especially under load - disabling pthread-support seems to help).

Stefan