I upgraded it  clamav0.54 to 0.60

/usr/local/bin/clamdscan -V
clamdscan / ClamAV version 0.60

/usr/local/bin/clamscan -V
clamscan / ClamAV version 0.60

 /usr/local/bin/clamd -V
clamd / ClamAV version 0.60

But it doesn't work  yet : (

I followed the instructions in INSTALL file to install it. I had to copy the
clamd file to /usr/local/bin/clamd manually.

So, I tested but it failed.

If I try to attach the Eicar-Test-Signature  it work fine, but with zip file
not.

But if  I run in the prompt:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] clamav-0.60]# /usr/local/bin/clamscan photos.zip
photos.zip: File size limit exceeded.
photos.zip: Worm.Mimail.C FOUND