On Solaris 8 and 9 SPARC and x86, I have been building and using clamav for
quite some time.  However, from the last CVS source, freshclam will not run and
returns the following error.

ERROR: You must specify at least one database mirror.

Nothing has changed in my build scripts and I do not use quotas.  From the
entries in mirrors.txt, which are the supplied values, dig database.clamav.net
returns several A records.

The most recent entry in ChangeLog is:

Sat Jan  3 11:30:38 CET 2004 (tk)

Help!