On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 at 21:45:47 +0100, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On 08 Jan 2004 14:40:42 -0500
> mantor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > also i know this might not be clamav problem but was searching through
> > the logs and found this and thats when it started
> > Jan  7 21:08:07 filter2 X-Qmail-Scanner-1.20:
> > [filter2107352768646113762] clamscan: corrupt or unknown ClamAV
> > scanner error or memory/resource/perms problem - exit status 50
>
> I'm now citing my own mail (from yesterday):
>
> "That's why you should observe your systems and expecially Qmail-Scanner
> users should increase their softlimit."

And because we care about users of ClamAV and because we are so
foreseeing :-) , we didn't release the huge update in the start of
the weekend but we were sitting till very late night (rather: early
morning) so that to release it in the middle of the week, so that users
had a chance to adjust their systems :-) .

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/   | ones and zeros.