Hi,
I am using clamdscan with qmail in conjuction with dot-qmail files.
I have in .qmail

| /usr/local/bin/clamdscan -; [ $? != 1 ] || exit 99
./Maildir/

# ps aux | grep clamd
root      7967  0.0  4.2 29396 10776 ?       S    20:54   0:00 clamd

When I send a eicar test vrus it was caught properly, but when I sent a
Sobig virus and others they were not caught at all and were delivered
normally.
I have the latest virus definitions with me.
What is wrong here?
Please suggest someway. It is harrassing.

With warm regards,
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com