> > given the flurry of discussion re: clamav on OSX, i though i'd just
> > offer as an fyi, 0.65 builds/runs flawlessly for me
> > on OSX 10.2.x & 10.3.x on a variety of stock & upgraded boxes.
>
> I can confirm that it builds fine on 10.3.

As I understand it, Apple fully supported pthreads as of 10.2.

> > i can't say i agree with the suggestion that the developers spend
> > their time supporting OSX 10.1.x -- which is no
> > longer supported by Apple
> >
> > i'm sure its tough enough worrying about current OSes ...

It's more than that. It's a case of cash. I don't have the money to
shell out £100 on what is effectively just a set of bug fixes. Hey I
don't have £100 to shell out anyway!

> I'm not asking for someone to put hours of work in, just to add the
> lines to make it build properly.  Now, if someone has a reason why it
> is potentially disasterous to run clamav on 10.1.x, that would
> obviously change my opinion.

I second that.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325