Hi,
I call spamc from amavisd-new. amavisd-new has an option to not send notification
based on a regexp.
How are you using clam ??
Regards
Mick Pollard ( lunix )

<snip>
$viruses_that_fake_sender_re = new_RE(
  qr'nimda|hybris|klez|bugbear|Bagle|yaha|braid|sobig|fizzer|palyh|peido|holar'i
,
  qr'tanatos|lentin|bridex|Dumaru|mimail|SCO.A|trojan\.dropper'i,
);
</snip>