On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 at 12:53:54 +0000, Brian Read wrote:
> I am getting lots of these, and clamav is detecting them fine, but it
> clearly is trying to email back the "sender"  with a notification.
> As the reply to is spoofed, this makes no sense at all (and i am getting

Sure!

> lots of bounces).  How do we stop this happening?

As far as I can see, you use Amavis-ng. I don't know Amavis-ng but maybe
it has some similarities in its config to Amavisd-new.

In Amavisd-new there is the parameter named viruses_that_fake_sender_re.

Mine is now:

$viruses_that_fake_sender_re = new_RE(

qr'nimda|hybris|klez|bugbear|yaha|braid|sobig|fizzer|palyh|peido|holar'i,
  qr'tanatos|lentin|bridex|mimail|trojan\.dropper|dumaru|gibe'i,
  qr'exploit\.iframe\.gen|bics|bagle|worm.sco'i,
);

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/   | ones and zeros.