On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:13:32 +0000 (GMT)
Trog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quoting Trog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > > "ole2_extract.c", line 111: identifier redefined: __attribute__
> >
> > The problem is that SunC doesn't have the __attribute__((packed))
> > feature that
> > gcc has. SunC has #pragma pack(n) instead.
> >

> How's this patch look for a start?
>
> -trog

Yes, thanks Trog.  I applied the patch and ole2_extract does compile.  Please
see the attached file mymake-ole2_extract.out for details.  There are a few
other warnings but the program does compile.

However, Tomasz, please see the attached file mymake-sigtool.out.  My last
successful package build was from the Jan 19 source.  That is what I have been
using on my mail server, and with great success, I might add.  Fine job on
catching the recent and continuing worm/virus attacks so quickly.  Could the
changes on Jan 21 to sigtool be what is causing this compiler error?

For the record, I am sending this to the mailing list.  Some of my recent
posts have not made it to the mailing list, so I will see what happens.

Thanks, Alex