Hi All,
Sorry, but it seems my last mail was munged, at least the one I got in my digest was
unreadable.  I am trying to build clamav on a cobalt RAQ3 with sendmail 8.12.10.
Everything works fine except for the clamav-milter compilation.  If I don't
-enable-milter compilation is fine and clamd etc all run OK.

If I -enable-milter, I get the following errors:

clamav-milter.c:322: parse error before `tcpSocket'
clamav-milter.c:322: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
clamav-milter.c: In function `main':
clamav-milter.c:572: `in_port_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
clamav-milter.c:572: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
clamav-milter.c:572: for each function it appears in.)
clamav-milter.c:572: parse error before `cpt'
make[1]: *** [clamav-milter.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/local/src/clamav-0.65/clamav-milter'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have two other milters that compile and work fine.  Any ideas or pointers would be
appreciated.
TIA
---

constitutes a trade secret.  If you are not the intended recipient
it from your computer.  Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

TUSC Computer Systems, ABN 44 005 815 752
y!Mzצj)bh+ybǂ}Ӄzhਝzwszt[z֧tz
ڶ*'I筅ymrX朶+!^n-p'j !0ybǜz+,vpjfǫf)+-
Vjz%lqzm?X(~zwXb?rVjz