Running clamav-devel-20040209. At first I found it left a lot of files reamining with no entries in the file structures. However, previous messages here identified the issue and I switched to using quarantine-dir to give them a home. However, at this time the number of viruses being blocked is quite large. That directory is growing quite large with known viruses/worms for which it would be most unhelpful to report. So, I have no use for those files. Is there a configuration option to cause those to be deleted rather than saved? Since the files currently being colllected to be scanned are there also I can't just delete everything. After they are a day old I can easily delete them but that will be a lot of files to hold on to.