I received this earlier. Does this shed any more light?

Sam

--- Begin Message ---
Sam:

Sorry I didn't post this reply back to the list, but for some reason
sourceforge's spam filter says it cannot verify our mail server and
attempts to post using our local MTA fail.

Anyway, FWIW, clam did not ID your email as containg a virus, but
NAI's uvscan sure did...
        A known virus was discovered.  Virus-scanner messages follow:
        /var/spool/MIMEDefang/run/mdefang-i1H4g1oX015780/Work/msg-533-178.txt:
        W32.FunLove.4099 FOUND

Feel free to pass on to the list if you want.

--
Jon R. Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.

http://www.trustem.com/