On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Brian J. France wrote:

> I am hooking clamscan into a procmail filter like this:
>
> :0
> CLAMAV=|/usr/bin/clamscan --disable-summary --stdout --mbox -

This looks like a variation of my script -- but you've made changes that
will keep it from working, such as remving the back-quotes from the line
above. Here is my original version.

VIRUS=`/usr/local/bin/clamdscan --mbox --disable-summary --stdout  -`

:0 Di
* VIRUS ?? FOUND
/dev/null/or/whatever/you/want