-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Derek J.
Balling
Envoyé : mercredi 18 février 2004 15:42
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [Clamav-users] Silly Question

But I couldn't find an answer in my quick glances through the archives.

Is there any way to tell clamav-milter to simply REJECT messages which
are found to be infected?

The bounce option *seems* to read, from the manpage, as though it will
actually generate a bounce message instead of simply returning an
SMFIS_REJECT result-code to sendmail.

Cheers,