I would say "maybe". It's impossible to detect the encrypted zip file,
but a signature was added yesterday that will match e-mails with the
Bagle-F or Bagle-H zip attachment (Worm.Bagle.F-zippwd).

So you should allow ClamAV also to scan the e-mail.

BTW: I'm currently working on adding a second signature that will detect
a variant of these e-mails.

Best regards,
Diego d'Ambra