On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:50:43 +0100
"Clamav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> gcc -g -O2 -o .libs/clamd options.o cfgfile.o clamd.o tcpserver.o
> localserver.o session.o thrmgr.o Hi!
> I tried the latest snapshot with size > 1kB (20040301) and had a
> compilation problem on Solaris 8!!
>

> Is this also a known problem??
> Wolfgang

This morning I built the latest cvs snapshot on Solaris 8, both sparc and
x86 and had no problems.

Have you considered the clamav package from CSW at www.blastwave.org?  It
may not be the latest snapshot, but it should be very close and it should
work.  If you do load the CSW package and still want the latest cvs
snapshot, I have it available.  Actually, someone else in our group did the
package that is published.  I still have my own build available.

Alex