On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 07:24:36PM -0500, Frank DeChellis DSL said:
> They're on separate servers...does that matter? I run exim as "exim"  and
> clam as clamav.

Hmm - I had forgotten that.  Sorry, kind of a knee jerk reaction.  What
do the clam logs say?  Try turning on LogVerbose and LogClean in
clamav.conf to get extra information out of it.  You can also run clamd
with --foreground and --debug temporarily to see even more info.

|  Stephen Gran                  | In love, she who gives her portrait     |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | promises the original.   -- Bruton      |