Tomasz Kojm wrote:

Submission: n/a
Sender: Diego d'Ambra
Virus name: Worm.Bagle.Gen-zippwd
Notes: Generic signature to detect password-protected Bagle zip files
The signature matches encrypted zip files.

Does this mean you want submissions of encrypted zip archives if they aren't getting caught? 'Cause I'm getting hit by what Symantec identifies as Bagle.J in encrypted archives that have slipped by Clam even with the newest updates.

- Other than that:  Just thanks for keeping our company mail server
safe!  :o)

-- Regards /Franck