On Mar 8, 2004, at 11:21, Antony Stone wrote:

On Monday 08 March 2004 9:59 am, Steffen Heil wrote:

Hi

Have you ever used testvirus.org ?
What do you think about it ?

The following tests get through exim4 w/ exiscan and clamav 0.67-2:
#8 #5 #20 #22 #23 (and obviously #24)

I'm thinking maybe a mention of these tests, and the expected results, needs
to go into the ClamAV FAQ? We seem to be getting more frequent regular
postings about them, and with the mailing list archive on sourceforge down,
people can't look up the previous responses.

(By the way, Steffen, sorry, but I can't answer your question about #5 and #8,
because it depends how your system is supposed to unpack binhex files, and I
use a completely different arrangement based around MailScanner, so I don't
know what might need changing to get yours working correctly. Hopefully
someone else here can help.)

Using sendmail with clamd / ClamAV version 0.67-1, clamav-milter version 0.67a indeed
catches (these) binhex'ed files.

This is a modification Nigel Horne added a while back.

Regards.

Antony.

--
w-- O !M V+++(--) !PS !PE Y+ PGP+> t- tv@ b+++ DI++ D--- e++>+++ h++ [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5?