Fajar:

>PS : Has your problem solved yet?

Unfortunately nope. The problem might be relevant to amavisd-new where it incorrectly
passes the mail attachment to clamd.
Is there any way to view the content of the vcd file to see if the virus is within the
definition.

I posted another thread in regards to amavis patch misses the bagle-F-zippwd. Although
the patch is done, still I can't detect the zip protected virus.

Needs further investigation. Thanks for all your help.

--
Karis

This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets WebMail account
Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com