Alex S Moore wrote:

Help!

Since clamd's log isn't showing any problems, my gues is that it's clamav-milter or
clamd's ScanMail problem.

clamav FAQ still states *

A rogue mail locks up clamd when scanned and stops it from responding. What can I do?*

Disable the ScanMail directive in clamav.conf. Our internal mail
scanner is still in high development. You'd better rely upon the
mime handling function of an external program (like qmail-scanner,
exiscan, etc.)

So my suggestion is use another unpacker (or "glue") like amavis or mail scanner.

Regards,

Fajar