Subject: [Clamav-virusdb] Update (main: 22)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:57:25 +0200
From: Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ClamAV database updated (2004.03.29 21:55 GMT): main.cvd, viruses.db
Version: 22

All signatures for Office 97 files have been removed (proper signatures
that use the VBA macro decoder must be created).

----------

Regards,

Antony.

--
In Heaven, the police are British, the chefs are Italian, the beer is Belgian,
the mechanics are German, the lovers are French, the entertainment is

In Hell, the police are German, the chefs are British, the beer is American,
the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the entertainment is Belgian,
and everything is organised by the Italians.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.