On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> I've noticed that if clamd dies, clamav-milter returns a 4.x.x error so mail
> is queued up.
>
> However, it clamav-milter itself dies, such that the milter socket isn't
> there, sendmail logs an error but mail continues through unscanned.
>
> Is there a way to set up the milter so that mail receives a similar 4xx
> error and is queued ?

Your answer lies in the sendmail docs decribing how to use a milter, or,
alternatively, in the email Jason Williams sent to this list 3.5 hours
ago.

Damian Menscher
--
-=#| Physics Grad Student & SysAdmin @ U Illinois Urbana-Champaign |#=-
-=#| 488 LLP, 1110 W. Green St, Urbana, IL 61801 Ofc:(217)333-0038 |#=-