Steven Stern wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:22:11 +0100, WipeOut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi is anyone have stability issues with Petr Kristov's RPM's ??

I am running them on Fedora Core 1..

The problem is when I try to use clamscan or clamdscan/clamd with my mail server it causes the mail server to crash.. The mail server people are telling me it clamav thats crashing..

I am able to run clamscan and clamdscan from a command line om many viles and it doesn't crash..

I'm running both Clamd and clamav-milter from the RPMs for Fedora. No
problems, no crashes. I'm not sure what you mean by "use clamscan or
clandscan/clamd with my mailserver". Are you using clamav-milter?
--
Steve

Hi Steve,

I am using a mail server called surgemail which calls the command line virus scanner..

Later..