On Saturday 03 April 2004 6:53 am, Muhammad Kashif Muneer wrote:

> I need to make a backup copy of each mail transfer
> through my mail server for future use.

Before you start doing that just because it's technically possible, I'd advise
you to make sure that it's legal for you to do it.

Certainly in the UK it isn't, so please check for your location (and the
locations where your customers are, if different) and make sure you're not
heading into some future trouble by doing this.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
You'll feel much better about things once you do.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.