On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:59:41PM -0500, robert said:
> I am using debian testing and althought clam is apt-get able it is .67
> and I really want to use .70rc with the OLE option but I before to not
> have to compile.  Has anyone made a build yet?

http://www.lobefin.net/~steve/debian.html is a woody backport.  It's an
adsl line, so please be gentle, everybody.  If you can wait until this
weekend, my hardware problems on my main build machine will be repaired,
and new version will appear in sid.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the patience,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Just about every computer on the market |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | today runs Unix, except the Mac (and    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | nobody cares about it).   -- Bill Joy   |
|                                | 6/21/85                                 |