On 2004-04-12, Hokan wrote:

>I am running clamav-milter with sendmail.
>
>My present configuration has sendmail rejecting emails
>that contain a detected virus.
>
>How can I configure my system so mail to abuse@ or
>postmaster@ are not rejected?

clamav-milter.c, around line 750

/*
 * Whitelist of source e-mail addresses that we do NOT scan
 * TODO: read in from a file
 */
static  const   char    *ignoredEmailAddresses[] = {
        /*"[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]",*/
        NULL
};

s.

--
(0>  Jakub Jankowski  [url]: s.atn.pl  "Nawet w Krainie Czarow
//\   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [rlu]: 174516     latwiej jest spotkac